Hello again.

Hey, all. Sorry I haven't posted in a long time. I spent all last week working on Homework, we had to re-write the US Constitution and I had to work on Science Fair with Quin. That's the last time I ever do a big project like that in a group. It's just that the work is supposed to be by both of us, so that means that I can't do it all unless Quin is with me to at least add feedback. So of course it got left til the last minute. We got 450/500, which apperantly is a pretty good score. But Quin is supposed to create a graph so we can get that last 50 points, and he's already told me "It's not due until Friday" Ugh. Oh well, as long as he gets it done. I might make an extra Thursday night just in case. So for the last week, blogging, role playing, and writing the story had all been postponed. But I think I'm back now. Who knows?

1 comments:

Annalisa said...

I don't think I've ever done science projects in a group. I always saved things for the last minute and never wanted someone else to be waiting on me. Good job getting 450/500...that's an A, right.

solarflare