Random Happenings

Hello, all! I'm back again. I think people have stopped reading my blog... How sad! I hope I'm not boring you all. Anyway... anyone remember my iQuest? It was sorta like a palm pilot I got in 5th grade. It had a basic calculator, a dictionary, a notepad, and an address book. Well... It died! Pulled it out to look up a word, and the screen was cracked and there was LED all over the inside... luckily none spilled out. I showed a couple of people, and one said... "I'm suprised it lasted this long!" Another said "That was that thing that you would pull out when a teacher asked a question and you would look up the word and we'd all be like 'ulll' " ..... Well, at least I know my friends are honest!

Hi this is Robby, Jarom's brother. I got a account on Runescape. Jarom comeing got to go, bye!

Hey! Well... I could delete that, but I won't. Robby won't stop talking about Runescape. He hasn't even had it for a day! Anyway... I can't think of anything else... So I'll end with a poem that I found humourous!

70% of the things you learn take place before you're 4
The other 30% takes 70 years, which explains why schools a bore.

5 comments:

Jeffrey Bennett said...

Matthew would be reading this, but I think he forgot that he's ungrounded.

Garrett Matthews said...

Thats a pretty funny poem. I like it.

miky said...

LED's are Light-Emitting Diodes. They aren't a substance. I think you mean liquid crystal, which is used in LCD screens.

Also, Runescape is dumb.

I do like the poem though.

Laura said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

sorry about the above, some how i signed into my gmail, and it went to my mothers username. Explain that micah.
I think runescape is fun for a while, but after a while you will run out of things to do. I'm not out yet, i still have a couple of things i want to do. I like it.

solarflare