A Month, Gone Missing!

Auuggghhhh!!!! I'm a horrible poster! I hope you all don't hate me, but if you do, I see it your way. I did a ton of things the past few weeks... We went to the Annual Hall Family Reunion Campout (You did what without me??- Summer Derieg), then we went to Hope of Isreal camp, (Team Teancum! Over the Wall! Into the Tent! Mission Accomplished!) Then we went to Education Week (It's a Magical Night, Anything can Happen! - John Bytheway) And I got to be a mentor and help all the seventh graders on Orientation day! (I'm going to eat you, you little Sevvies! -Evan Perez) And then we went back to school. (I wish I could steal peoples' souls by looking them in the eyes... -Mr. Stucki). He he. I love quotes.

~~~
Atra Esterni Ono Thelduin!

3 comments:

Rachel said...

You always say that "Atra Esterni Ono Thelduin" thing. Does *anyone* besides you know what it means?? Enlighten me.

Jeremiah said...

"I'm going to eat you, you little Sevvies!" OLLTTEEME! I"M LAUGHING MY FACE ON.

Jarom said...

Only the people who I tell what it means, Rachel. It means "May Good Fortune Rule over you." I guess you could say it's a blessing. After all, I want all of my friends to be happy!

And to Jeremiah, I guess I should explain that.

We were at Orientation, and as mentors, our job was to help the Seventh Graders so they didn't get lost. Well, one sevvie was obviously lost, as he was walking up and down the hallway. (Evan told me this later, by the way. I didn't see it happen.) Evan asked him if he needed help, and he said no. So next time Evan asks him this, he has his friend with him. His friend yells "Run!" And the two sevvies take off down the hallway. So Evan yells after them: "I'm Going to Eat you!"

Later he told me and Matt this story, and I couldn't even breathe, I was laughing so hard.

solarflare