Patriarchal Blessing

Sorry about lack of postage. I'm looking back on what I have posted, and thinking "Wow... Jarom posts some weird stuff." Who reads my blog and thinks that? Who reads my blog at all? Maybe this is for my posterity or something... "Guess what!" "What?" "I just found Grandpa's blog from when he was a kid!" "Really??" "Yeah! He was a weirdo!" (Hopefully I still am a weirdo by the time I have grandchildren. It will make their lives funner!)

So last night, I had the opportunity to go and receive my Patriarchal Blessing from Patriarch Hofhiens (Dang... is that how his name is spelled???) It was a really cool experience, and really spiritual. I've been praying about this for months, but I kept feeling like the time wasn't quite right yet... Then I started feeling better about it, and a couple of weeks ago I got the final impression like I should do it. (It was actually when I was told something else... which I cannot divulge now but will probably on a later date.) So now I've heard what the Lord wants to tell me. I could barely even speak for 10 minutes afterwards because I was just overwhelmed... In modern terms, IT WAS FREAKIN' AWESOME. (He he... I'm so laughing I write that...)

~~~
Love ya'll!
Atra Esterni Ono Thelduin

1 comments:

Jeremiah said...

Interesting. By the way, I do read your blog!

I just got my patriarchal blessing just about a week ago!

solarflare