Christmas!!

It's Christmas once again!! The time of year where friends and enemies come together in Joy and Happiness. School is out, but is that a good thing or a bad thing?
Good Thing because: That last day was AWESOME!!! Wouldn't it be great if every day was like that???? It also means I won't be receiving more Homework for 2 weeks. And more time with my family!
Bad Thing because: I don't get to see anyone for 2 WHOLE WEEKS!!! *Groan...* No Fights with my friends and rivals (although we were having a few too many of those...), No fun games of Volleyball at gym, no Mr Hansen, Mr Bliss, Or any other awesome teachers, no having fun with the 100 different kids I know at school, No more of any of that!!!
But back to that last day, It was awesome!!! I brought my camera, so that I could take pictures of it all. Boys vs. Girls Volleyball, puppet shows in history (okay, so that wasn't all that awesome...), Free day in Tech, Party in Science (Who has or had actually heard of Emmet Otter's Jug band Christmas before that party?), also, our science teacher is the sworn enemy of one of the math teachers, so We got him a picture of the math teacher for Christmas! Caroling in Spanish (Mrs. J. Porter wants me to join choir...) Picture taking throughout lunch, Movie in Math (I hadn't actually seen Nightmare Before Christmas before that.), and puzzles in English (Not to mention singing!! I love to sing christmas carols). Then, Yu-gi-oh Tournament! (I lost to Mr. Hansen's stupid fake deck...). Once again (and you're probably tired of this, and my parenthesis) IT WAS AWESOME!!!











6 comments:

Jeffrey Bennett said...

¿Quiénes son las personas en esos fotos? Mateo no me dirá.

Who are the people in these pictures? Matthew won't tell me.

Jarom said...

I'm guessing this is Matt's Brother, right? Older or Younger? Anyway, They are, from Top to Bottom, Paige, Quin, Sean, Lindsey and Hershey(I can't spell her actual name) and Rily. Why?

Oldewindmill said...

He's a nosy freak, that's why... and how come you think there are bad things about school being out? that's just stupid. (no offense)

Oldewindmill said...

And he's my older brother.

Oldewindmill said...

I didn't know you took tech. 3rd period? John has it then, though I have It 4th. And are you signed up for Tech 2 next semester?

Jarom said...

Yes, I have it with John, and I have Tech 2

solarflare