Funny!!

I'm issueing a challenge to all- Find all of your funniest jokes, e-mails, whatever, that actually makes you laugh really hard. Collect them all! Send them to gamemasterjt@yahoo.com (if you know my other adress, use that one. I just don't like giving it out to just anyone!), or leave them as a comment on this post. I want everyone to do this. No exceptions! It can be about anything... provided it follows my standards, obviously. (Don't know my standards? Go to http://www.lds.org/youthresources/pdf/ForStrengYouth36550.pdf ) The funniest may appear right here on the blog, or in another place.

(P.S. I haven't been on this in a long time, but go to www.geocities.com/gamemasterjt . Yes, it's a dumb webpage, But I made it for an HTML class. It isn't that good...)

2 comments:

Annalisa said...

hari & linc sent you some jokes, lol.

Oldewindmill said...

I don't know about funny, but I could send you something AWESOME. Like an RPG flash game. You get to be a Zombie! It's way cool! But's it's also pretty violent, it would probably be rated T. (it's not too bad.. when people die they just fall down, it's not like their head flies off or anything.)but other then that, It's AWESOME. you play as a little green zombie that doesn't know who or what you are, and these ZPCI guys keep following you like, everywhere. (ZPCI stands for Zombie pest control, Inc.)

solarflare