Tagged

Well, I got tagged by my cousin, Lincoln. For those of You who don't know what that means, It means that I have to fill out the questions that whoever tagged me did. At the end here is who I tag.
*i am... Jarom Norris, Master of Games.
*i want... a Nintendo DS.
*i have... a cat laying by me now.
*i miss... my Grandpa Hall.
*i fear... a lot of pain (Who doesn't?).
*i hear... Christmas Music, happy, joyful, Christmas!.
*i search for... ways to serve and become better at anything.
*i wonder... about how things work.
*i regret... Anything I've done wrong
*i love...everyone!.
*i forgive... others- I've been in their shoes.
*i ache when... I play too much Video Games.
*i always... try to have an open personality.
*i try hard to... please others.
*i am not... perfect.
*i seem... intelligent.
*i know... many things and people!.
*i feel... Superstitious.
*i dance when... I'm hyper.
*i dream... Strange things.
*i give time to... help my friends and others.
*i listen... to my brothers scream.
*i sing... when I want to.
*i laugh when... I'm having fun.
*i can't... get up to the top of the tree, or fence, or anything else really high and unsteady(I'm not afraid of heights, but I am afraid of falling.)
*i write... when I want to, or need to, or am told to.
*i cry over... Frustration.
*i sleep... plenty according to scientists, but I still have spontaneous yawning.
*i am not always... smart or happy.
*i see... This computer screen. What else would I be looking at?.
*i need... Food, water, shelter, love, and order.
*i should... choose the right.
*i tag... Matthew, Jeremiah, Elizabeth, Daniel, and Grandma Norris.

5 comments:

Annalisa said...

glad to you know you have a blog now. lincoln laughed at dreaning strange things. he only dreams about Marines. lol.

Anonymous said...

darn, u tagged me

indiatiger1996 said...

hi, your blog is really awsome . I AM SO GLAD THAT TWILIGHT DIDI'NT WIN. So you finished your rough draft for your history asighnment thing. Do you even like history? talk to you sometime. bye.

Jeremiah said...

What? I didn't comment? Even when I was tagged? Weird. Anyway, I shall be posting my tagged blog post over at my blog. Wait. I need to be more specific since I have five blogs. And 3 podcasts. Yeah. At my MAIN blog: http://jcoaster2008.blogspot.com/

Jeremiah said...

Sorry, I don't want to be a double poster, but I have to add something. I've decided to do it slightly differently than you did. I will do the tagged stuff on tomorrow's podcast. If you want to hear it, and find out who get's tagged, then you'll have to listen to tomorrow's podcast!

solarflare