2009!!

Time to bring on the New Year! How will you start 2009? Look back on everything from 2008. What did you like? What do you think could have been better? How can you improve yourself? Then try to apply those things to your daily life. Easier Said than done, huh? Just try your best. Anyway, I'm hoping to make this year even better than last. I want to have fun! But in order to have fun, I need to throw out some road blocks: procrastination, selfishness, and a couple other things. We can all be better, right? And my first order of business is this: I'm going to ask you, my friends and my family, how can I do better? How can I strive for more, get rid of bad traits, and build my good traits? Be honest! If you don't want to say it in front of anyone, I'll be seeing you soon. Man, I can't wait for monday, to see all of you again!

Smiles all around!!!!

1 comments:

Jeremiah said...

You should do a blog post every single day. Maybe even two, like me. Maybe a podcast.

solarflare