I have the best friends.

Hello, all you non-existent readers. I'm waiting for the Gel for my Cell Model to harden a little so we can stick in the organelles, and working on a Croatia paper, and I thought I should do a post. Ug, I know way more about Croatia then I ever wanted to. But I was looking at the countries we have when it hit me... If I don't get on the Security Council representing Croatia, I'll have to do something similair to this again on whatever other country Stucki gives me. :P


So... yeah. I've been doing so much homework lately, and I've felt really stressed. The wierd thing is that randomly during the day or on certain days entirely I'll just have this wave of gloom. It's like this dark feeling in my heart that just makes me mellow, and I can't shake it because there's no sunlight. (I know that's a lame excuse... but the other day I had it, and then the clouds moved and the sun shone down, and it totally disapeared. It was awesome. I love the sun.)

You can see the results of these such days by looking at this poem I wrote during one of them: http://gamemasterjtpoems.blogspot.com/2009/12/gloom.html. I actually wrote one half while I was feeling down, and then the second half when I was feeling better.

Well, through this whole thing there have been a few really great friends that have helped me through. I was thinking about them, and most of them already have their own tributes, like Mandi, Kat, and Paige. But there is one that I haven't done.

Here's to Rachel! (Yes, another Rachel. I know 5 of them. ^_^ )


Thanks for being such a ball of sunshine when I can't see the sun. Thanks for being my friend. Thanks for giving me hugs when I really need them, and not even thinking twice about it. You may be trying to prove to me that you're really mean, but more often then not you're just too nice. ^_^ Thanks for everything!

5 comments:

Jeremiah said...

I'm not non-existant! I keep getting the same gloomy feeling all the time. But sunlight doesn't fix it for me.

Jarom said...

Yay! Someone reads this thing! Anybody else?

Mandi said...

I read it... But you already know that..

Garrett Matthews said...

I might, possibly be reading this. 8)

Rachel said...

It's so weird to me how you like the sunlight! Ha ha, but I may be the weird one there. :)

solarflare