Merry Christmas!

(One day late... Oh well)

Heyo, All! I hope you all had an absolutly wonderful Christmas! I know I did, spending time with all of my family. I had a great time. I got a bunch of great gifts. I feel bad I wasn't able to give more. Maybe next year...

I got some pretty cool things, though. Kayleen made me a pillowcase with flames and dragons on it. Spencer made me a pencil holder with a ton of long words on it. (With suprisingly short definitions...) And Robby made me a Gamemaster J.T. t-shirt. It's awesome.

I also got something totally unexpected... Unlimited Texting! Starting next Monday. I was totally surprised when I opened that. Thanks Mom and Dad!

And something totally awesome, if maybe a little expected...
(Drum Roll.........................)

I FINALLY GOT A WII!

That's right, the Norris's finally have a game system that they make games for. Thanks, Santa!

Well, I've got to go hang out with my cousin and my aunt and uncle. I'll see you all later. Here's hopes to a fabulous Winter Break!

2 comments:

Jeremiah said...

Long words are awesome. Especially on pencil holders! :D

Garrett Matthews said...

That sounds pretty awesome. (As does the texting...) but, I have to say, Wii's are really fun, as you'll find out. So, yeah.

solarflare