Two Days...

Christmas time is something special
Something that just warms your soul.
Something that fills you with peace
And always surrounds you with joy.
Sounds of Christmas, oh how joyous
Hear them everywhere you go.
Silver bells, their pretty ringing
Christmas songs, their wondrous sounds.
Friends surround you, laughing, smiling
Rejoice in their beaming joy
The feeling you get when giving
Is the brightest in the soul.
May we feel the joy of Christmas
May we laugh and love more now
Sing the praises to the highest
Happy Birthday, to my Lord.


I felt like writing a Christmas poem. So I did, just now. There's my improv, how do you like it?

Anyways, I'm having a great Christmas week so far. Just wanted to share my joyous activities.

Monday, I went to West Jordan High School for their Choir Concert, which Kat is in. So are a few of my friends that I know from being friends with Kat- Emma, who I didn't actually get to see, and Sam, who I met at a region dance. She's a really good dancer. Anyways, the concert was beautiful.

Speaking of beautiful...

Ha ha. I wonder what she's going to think when she sees this... "Jarom's such a dork..."

Last night, I went to Hillcrest High for Aerin's Choir performance. It was absolutely beautiful. Aerin has the best singing voice of anyone I can think of. Dagget, I wish I had remembered to take my camera to that... then I would have pictures of Aerin and Steph, two of the best friends in the whole world! I LOVE ALL OF YOU!

3 comments:

Garrett Matthews said...

I like it. But don't be surprised. It's you who wrote it. Not because your my friend, do I say that, (which you are, right?) but I've seen your work before. And it's amazing. All I have to say.

Jarom said...

*Laugh* You're too nice, Garrett. You're such a great friend.

Garrett Matthews said...

You say that now...

solarflare