Halloween!

Yep, the evil spirits are out again. I've been feeling evil lately... which is wierd.... for me...
Anyways, first of all is Spanish Halloween. NO ONE SENT ME ANY PICTURES! Until the last night, that is, when I'm scrambling and begging people for them on Chat. I guess I should thank Rachel and Jeremiah for giving me them then. :) Thanks, guys! (P.S. I got a B on that project.)
Anyways... Today was the day we wore our costumes to school. Yay!

There's me. God of Festivals.
Sara - Zombie Princess

Matt - This isn't a costume. He's actually a ninja with a black belt. No, this isn't a joke. I'm dead serious.

This was one of the most popular costumes in the school. I mean, look at it. Waldo? That's just freaking genius. Cool costume, Josh!

Bekah as the Cat in the Hat.

SOO.... I wrote a halloween story for English, and I'll post it on my Gallery when I get it back and type it up.
HAPPY HALLOWEEN EVERYBODY! Don't let the spirits of the dead add you to their ranks...

7 comments:

Unknown said...

Haha. Aw, you look so cute in your little costume. :)

Jarom said...

Which reminds me... I want all of your guys's costume pictures! That means ALL OF YOU!

Jeremiah said...

Nice costumes. But what is with doing 3 blog posts in one day?

Rachel said...

You get to wear your costumes to school?? No fair! :)

Jarom said...

You don't?

Rachel said...

No. We did in elementary school, and I didn't truly appreciate it until they stopped letting us in middle school.

Unknown said...

That's a bummer. They didn't let us in middle school but we got everyone to sign a petition to let us dress up. We can do it in high school now too. Oh, yeah. I'll get you that picture soon, Jarom.

solarflare