Random Speakings

Here's a funny conversation I had with Jeremiah and Garrett the other day...

Jeremiah: So how is everyone doing?
Garrett: okey dokey, you?
Jeremiah: good
Garrett: that's good
Jeremiah: Yep.
Jarom?
me: Yes, my liege?
Jeremiah: liege?
me: Is that spelled wrong, my lord?
Jeremiah: lord?
Garrett: I do not believe so
Jeremiah: So now I'm some sort of awesome person?
Garrett: Your master requires your answer to how you art.
me: I am quite well. I am moved that you shouldest care.
Garrett: My master will not lower himself by talking to you, therefore, I will be his mouth
Jeremiah: who's he?
Garrett: You master welcomes you, and asks, are the people feeding you right
Jeremiah: wtm?
me: They are feeding me well enough, sir. It woud be appreciated if they would give me a slice of their pig or a drop of their grape juice once in a while.
Jeremiah: You guys are completely confusing me.
We are in the 21st century, not the 15th!
Garrett: Your master will send a serving man soon, and discuss this matter. Your master wishes to know what your position is in this keep
Jeremiah: AAAAH!
What is going on?
me: I am over the men who gaurd the easternmost wall.
Jeremiah: This is some sort of time warp occurence! With alternate universes!
Garrett: Then you should get more of the food stuff. This is a puzzling matter. Your master wishes to know if you need anything
me: I get little food because the commander of the keep often forgets there is an east wall.
He's actually a rather forgetful man, sir.
He forgets to pay me, but I darest not complain.
Jeremiah: What is going on?
Garrett: I believe a flogging is in order. yes yes, a flogging is in order, and we shall have you elevated to his position. You seem a man of intelligence, so you will do well there
Jeremiah: NO! NO! NO!! STOP! 2009! IT"S 2009! Not 1498!
me: Oh, Thank you, My Lord!You are the most gracious master a man could ask for!I am forever in your service!
Jeremiah: 2009!
Garrett: You master aknowledges your thanks, and ask, how sharp is your sword
Jeremiah: 2. 0. 0. 9. !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
me: My sword is sharp and strong, and it is ready to serve my liege at a moment's notice!
Garrett: Good, the spies have reported that the enemy is in motion, get your men ready, and torches brighter, and the men more alert
Jeremiah: hi
me: Oh, yes, your eminence! At once!
Jeremiah: Stop please
aah
Garrett: Good, and when your through with that, come back and guard his royal
me: I will gather together the bravest of the men, and we will form a gaurd that will be the envy of the land! Garrett: Good
me: May Health and fortune guide his majesty! I will return!
Jeremiah: bye
Garrett: We're done now
Jeremiah: ok
me: His Majesty Spoke to me!
Jeremiah: what was up with that?
me: So what's up?
WHAT'S UP WITH YOU??
Jeremiah: All I have to say. WHAT IN THE WORLD!
me: I dunno. What?

2 comments:

Jeremiah Pena said...

That was so random when you guys started talking like that.

Garrett Matthews said...

That was so funny! I loved that!

solarflare