AMAZING!!

IT'S OFFICIAL!

The music created by Jeremiah Pena has now been put on my Amazing List!!!!

It's a bit differant then the others, because it didn't literally make my jaw drop. But I just couldn't let that get in the way of it, especially after his newest song, "Overtaken". I listened to this song, and it just filled me with emotion. Tragedy, Anguish, it was absolutely amazing. I ended up writing a peom to it, just thoughts that came as I listened to the song, and I think it's pretty good. You can find it on my poems page, under the name Overtaken.

The list so far:

1. McKayla Whitehead's dance.
2. Aerin Loizos's singing.
3. Rachel Kirkland's spelling. (It's wierd, but true)
4. Rachel Davis's drawing.
5. Jeremiah Pena's music.

ALWAYS BE AMAZING! That's one of my mottos. And Jeremiah definately has achieved it. Good work with everything, and continue to create your wonderful music!

2 comments:

Garrett Matthews said...

Something crazy here, but I know 3 out of 5 of those people. I know you know all of them. But, I find it surprising that I know some. Yes, and many things are amazing, if we stop our worries and our fears, and look.

sopraltenaritone said...

Aww, Jarom, you're so sweet. Thank you. :D

solarflare