I Think that Made Up for my Crappy Weekend... Maybe...

Heyo, all! Bytheway, my weekend wasn't all crap, because I finally got my Learner's Permit! After standing in line... for 3 housr... Thanks to all of you who kept me entertained via texting. :P

I'm feeling quite good today, because I had an awesome day yesterday! First was my first day of Guitar. I have it with Prachi, one of my friends, and Claire Kirkland, who I hope to make my friend. (Rachel laughed at me when I said that...) And Kia, who no longer hates me. Actually, when she saw me she was like "Hey! Are we going to be on better terms this year?" and I laughed and said "I'd like that."

In seminary (Which was actually before guitar, because it's 0 period) I got kicked out of my seat because by the time I showed up, Marrissa had taken it. I liked that seat... not only was it the prime seat (Right in the middle of the first row, right in front of Brother Staples) but I had gotten to like sitting next to Paige. She's such a strong spirit. But I got the seat next to her in Spanish. I don't really get to see her spirit as much... but at least I get to see her smile.

Next up was Biology, which I now have a ton of friends in. 4th is Geography, which is now kind of boring because we have half as many people and it's really quiet... Oh yeah, that reminds me! My new enrichment homeroom is Study Hall with Mr. Stucki. There's 70 people in that class. I sit on the floor next to Rachel. It's quite entertaining...

Lunch, Saunders, Language, all the same... Well, actually, on Friday I met this really nice girl named Alex, who apparently is in ALPS and in all the same classes at me, just at differant times... and we both felt kind of stupid because even though we're both 9th grade ALPS, neither of us had even heard of the other one... But now I have homeroom and Language with her. So I'm looking forward to becoming her friend.

7th period, best period of the day (For now, at least. Guitar hasn't even taken off yet.) Concert Choir! It is SO fun! Ha ha... although I didn't start it off really well. I was feeling all hyper, and I sat next to Matthew, but then I noticed that Paige was sitting in the corner by herself. She smiled at me, and I got up and tried to jump over Matthew's bag, and my foot snagged on my jeans, and I went down on my knees, and I could hear Paige go "Oh!" but I just jumped back up and smiled and walked over and said "Hey!" And she's like surprised, and like "Umm... are you okay?" "Yep. Why you sitting over here? Come sit with us!" It was kind of funny. But apparently we have 2 performances in the next two weeks, and I have to memorize all the music that half the class already has as well as some dances. Yay! And one of the performances is for a assembly that I had no idea about... That I'm supposed to be helping to PLAN...

Speaking of planning, the teacher's were in charge of Combined last night, which means I was in charge. We gave each group a scripture and made them find the meaning and then make a skit applying the meaning to real life. It was way fun. I invited Kimber and she came with Raechel, so we had a lot of fun. Afterwards we were walking home, and then I suggested we go to my house, but Kimber said her mom might not like that, so we stopped at a corner to talk about it. We ended up just spending half an hour hanging out at that corner... And it was one of the funnest things I've done this year. (All 21 days of it.)



So, Tribute time! Here's to Kimber!


Thanks for being such an awesome friend! You're so nice, and so sweet. I really enjoy talking with you and hanging out with you. Thanks for everything you do for me!

I would do one to Raechel too, but I already have. http://gamemasterjt.blogspot.com/2009/12/raechel.html I added a little to it, though, and she made me change the picture. She didn't think the last one was good.

Thanks to both of you!

0 comments:

solarflare