Random, but okay.

Yeah, but you know, the bad guys just have this certain tangy flavor to them, a kick. I think they taste so much better then those goody two-shoes who come around waving magic swords or light coming out of their faces.

Yeah, but you know, the good guys have this certain uberness to them, this infinitely epic quality. I prefer them to those punks who think themselves all bad.

Yeah, sometimes the baddies are lacking in epicness. But that makes them easier to catch, right?

I s'pose.

4 comments:

Garrett Matthews said...

I prefer uber good guys, but with the spice of their weaknesses. But that's just me.

Jeremiah said...

I prefer the guys who think they are good guys, but find out that the entire time, they had been manipulated by the bad guys to do the most horrible thing that the universe could have happen to it.

Jarom said...

Like Pendragon!

Jeremiah said...

I was actually thinking about the Max Quick series (one of my favorite book series, just behind Maze Runner and 13th Reality)

solarflare