A Month, Gone Missing!

Now that my blog is officially out of date, I thought I'd do a post... and for the record, yes, my title is actually one I've used before.

So... I don't know if I actually want to go back and review it all. Couple of key things, I guess...

Been doing lots of Choir stuff. We had our concert last week, where we did our festival songs (O Magnum Mysterium, Duerme Negrito, and Hold On!) and our Disney Spectacular. I've had a lot of fun so far in choir. For our next concert we're doing a Rock Concert. We're going to have a band, and we're combining Midvale Concert and Mixed Choirs with Mount Jordan Concert and Mixed Choirs, because Mr. Smith teaches both schools. Some people aren't so happy about that. Should be interesting... Anyway, most of the songs we're doing are Beatles songs. The problem with doing a rock concert is that he wants us to do it at about the same level the songs are originally in... which means falsetto. Either I'm doing falsetto wrong, or it's normal that I can't sing more then two songs without feeling dizzy. This is going to be interesing...

It's Spring Break, and their snow on the ground outside. Oximoronic? Maybe. Welcome to Utah. Greatest Land on earth, even if it's not the greatest weather. Oh, sunlight, where are you?

Okay, I actually just went and opened the blinds, and it's sunny outside, so hopefully the snow won't stay for too long... Yay for sunlight!

I'm going to try to post more often, so that I don't have to skip so many things again. There's just so much homework to be done, I just felt overwhelmed. But I'll try to keep you all updated.

0 comments:

solarflare