YAY!

Guess what?? My dad just told me... He talked a little about it earlier, and I said I was interested, but I didn't think he'd actually do it! He signed me up with a group that's going to Spain for a month, so that I can try to improve my spanish. He's going with us, because he's a fluent speaker. I'm really excited! But I'm also kinda nervous, because I'm supposed to be speaking only spanish for the whole month, and I still can't speak fluently. I have to think about each phrase and congagate each verb before I say it... so I'm really slow. :P So I'll be doing that in July. Yay!

3 comments:

Garrett Matthews said...

Sounds awesome :D :D :D, except, I can't totally believe you due to the fact that it is April Fools... }:)

Annalisa said...

wow. sounds like a very neat opportunity, if its not a joke. lol.

Jarom said...

Unfortunately, yes, this is an April Fools joke. So comment to tell me if you believed me or not. I have to give kudos to Garrett for being so cautious about this joke all day... But he almost believed me. :P

solarflare