SolarFlare Productions

Okay, I finally made up my mind. I am changing the name of JTN Productions, because I decided it wasn't creative and maybe a bit egotistical. The new name of JTN Productions is now

SolarFlare Productions

As such, and since I really fail at graphic art as of now, I'm going to have a contest. I'm going to try to enter too, though, so you have to make something I like more then what I make. (That shouldn't be hard...) I want everyone to try and make me a new logo for SolarFlare. Try to make a simple logo (The kind that might be shown when you turn a video game on.), a Desktop background, and a flag I can put at the bottom of this blog. The prize will be to have your name featured as the winner in a post on the blog, as well as having it permanantly placed as the artist for the banner that will be at the bottom. (I know that's not really much of a prize... But this is a challenge, to beat everyone else.)

Thanks!

0 comments:

solarflare