Days Go By (Part 1: AP Human Geography)

As I am becoming more and more of a music lover in all (well, most) forms, I thought it appropriate to use a song title as my blog post. Plus it fits really well, because, well, I have many days that have gone by which I must now cover. Because of AP, I have not been allowing myself to get on. (So I wasn't being lazy, I just was in Lockdown Mode and wouldn't allow myself to post.) But now that AP is over, I find myself facing the massive task of covering everything I missed. Are you ready for this?

... I just realized my posts don't have dates on them... Daggett. This code that I'm using is actually a lot harder to edit then I thought. Despite my ability to edit many of the things involved, I still cannot fix some things... But I can see that my last posts were the ones I posted during that day in the Computer Lab. It was right after the last region dance, so that would make it... April 23rd. Are you kidding me? Geez... (For the record, today's date is May 17th.)

... Yeah, I can't think of how the heck I'm going to cover everything... Maybe if I had PICTURES! Stupid Camera. Let's start with the first thing that came to mind, the most prevelant thing in my recent life, AP Human Geography. After much stress and everything, the test is finally over. And that means, AP HUMAN GEOGRAPHY IS FINALLY OVER! I NEVER HAVE TO WORRY ABOUT THIS CLASS AGAIN! (Sudden impending doom feeling... Why do I feel like saying that is going to jinx me?) The test went well, some of the questions were easy, some were... interesting (The wording was kind of confusing...) For the first time ever, my brain almost went into a panic mode during a test, because I looked up at the clock and had 10 minutes left, and still had like 20 questions... (That may not sound like a problem, but do the math... It had taken me 50 minutes to do 55 questions...) Time ran out with four questions left to go. Hmm... Then the essay part, it was like as soon as she said go, everyone opened the questions, and you felt the room relax. "We know these! We know what these questions are talking about!" Everyone thinks. :D

Poor Jonathan, though... (I hope he doesn't mind me saying this...) We got back to class, and he was like "They didn't talk about the Demographic Transition Model at all on the test!"
I, confused, ask "... Did you do the essay part?"
"Yeah. Did they talk about it on that?" (As if trying to see if he just couldn't remember it...)
"Yeah, the third question was all about it."
"... There was a third question?"
At this point a look of horror crosses my face.... Ah, crap....

Let's go check my grade in that class... Hmm... Okay, he hasn't put in any of the assignments I've turned in. The good news is, I don't think my grade can actually go down from the D that it's at. (That's good news?!?) So I'm going to pass... but probably with a B if I'm really really lucky. :(

0 comments:

solarflare