Days Go By (Part 3: Mother's Day)

So the day before Mother's day, our aunt Anna Hall came down from California with Linc, Hari, and new baby Marle. (See here for Anna's blog post about Utah...) We spent Saturday with them, and then they came to church with us... Hari is like the perfect little angel! He just sat there on the bench with his Book of Mormon in his little lap, looking cute and perfect. He showed Robby up in terms of reverence. (Here's the cool part... I think he rubbed off on Robby!) Then Mom held Marle for the whole time, and it was very interesting... A couple of people did double takes at her, others were fawning over the cute little baby, and Mom was loving the attention. :D

After that we drove up to Brigham City, where we spent the day with Grandma Hall. Also there were Megan and Bobby Porter, and JoElle and Josh Derieg. We had fun, we ate lasagna, we rolled pigs... (Pig Rolling post on Megan's blog) Megan is due to have her baby boy pretty soon... That should be exciting.

I got Mom and Grandma little ornaments with phrases on them. They really liked them. I like these moments when I can show my mom how much I love her, even if sometimes I don't feel it on a day-to-day basis. I still really appreciate her.

0 comments:

solarflare