Days Go By (Part 2: GRRR....)

Okay, because this is on my mind right now, I'm going to post it... In this case, italics is thoughts...

So I get home from school today, and I get a text from Daniel's phone (That he shares with his sister, Bethany.) It says "Hey do u know where daniel is?"
...What? "Didn't Evan's mom take him home?"
"When/where did u see him last?"
"At the library."

So I text Evan... "Is Daniel with you?" "No" "Did you drop him at his house?" "Yes"

Back to Bethany... "Evan says he dropped him off at his house."
"I know, we r trying to find him. Thanks for the info."

Kinda freaking out now... Has he run away? Did he just wait until Evan's mom left and then walked away? Or is it just the Bethany is looking in the wrong places and can't find him?

At the time I was talking with Kat, so I told her about it, and she had the wonderful idea that we should say a prayer to make sure he was okay... so we did so...

A few hours later, I text back... "Have you found him yet?"
"Yes, he was slightly eaten though."
What the heck?!? "Are you pulling my leg?"
"Would i ever do that?"
"Yes."

Well, Daniel just got on chat, set the whole thing straight... Basically, Bethany decided to bug Daniel by freaking me out... and it worked... Grrr.....

So then Daniel asks me to chastise her... yeah, well, I discovered I suck at that... So know overly I'm just annoyed.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I still find that touching, and hilarious at the same time.

solarflare