California Pictures 1

I'm Finally back from California. I had a blast! Before I start telling what happened, I want to say THANK YOU to Grandma, Grandpa, Tami, Traci, and everyone else who helped make this happen.


Okay, so day one, Friday, we drove up all day. Boring. Tedious. I did finish my Ender's Game homework though. And I played Gameboy a bit. And that's about it. We got to Tami's late that night and talked about what we would do, and Connor showed me all his stuff and the house and all, and that's about it.

Here's Connor's Office. Don't we all wich we had a space like that?




Here's their Dog, Teddy. Named like the Teddy from the Magic Tree House series
Day two, Saturday, we went to Sea World. It was awesome, and we went and saw all the shows, including the Pet's Rule show and the Sea Lions Tonite show, which made fun of all the other shows, but I didn't get pictures of those ones.

We saw the Sea Lions beg for food.

They were really funny.



And we saw the Dolphins

(It's looking right at me...)
And then we saw the Dolphin show.And the Polar Bears.And the Beluga Whales
(He's Glowing!)
And we saw the Shamu Believe Show. That was cool.
We went on some rides.
And to top it all off, we saw Shamu Rocks. It was this big light show with music and Killer Whales!
Next Day, Sunday, we just hung out most of the day, went to church, all that good stuff. After dinner I went to see Geoff and Anna and Lincoln and Hari.

It was hard to get good pictures of the two.
Big Happy Family!

Next Day, Monday, we went to the Zoo! You already saw most of the good pictures from that, but here's a few I wanted to add:
The Cool Hedge out front Tami and Connor

I call this one "A Long Days Work"


And aren't these the cutest?
I'm just weird like that.


This is funny
Tami's ward does every other FHE at the beach, so we were able to go and do that.And I got pictures of the beautiful San Diego Temple.

And I'm going to end this post right here because it's getting to hard to manage the whole thing with all the pictures.

3 comments:

Garrett Matthews said...

I love the pictures! I think my favorite one is the bottom picture. Welcome back!

Traci said...

Glad you had a fun time while you were here. It was great to spend time with you. Enjoy the rest of the summer!

Annalisa said...

thanks for adding our family! it was hard to get the boys to cooperate. they are funny kids. thanks for spending some time with us.

solarflare