California Pictures 2

Okay, I am really sorry about how long it's taken me to post the second half of my trip to California. But I'm here now, and here it is.


Let's see... Tuesday was when we drove up from Tami's to Traci's (every one of my dad's siblings' names start with T, by the way. That's where the T in JT comes from- my dad's name, Timothy, is my middle name.) We hung out with Traci and Ian and Jared and some friends of theirs.

Ian showing off his cool moves on his scooter.
Jared pushing Ian on the Swing Grandma, Grandpa, and ColinAnd one of the best pictures of Colin I got. Isn't he cute? The next day we went down to Hollywood to see UP at the El Capitan theatre. Before we went to the movie, though, we went through Hollywood!

Ian playing in the water The Hollywood sign.Some weirdos who grabbed me and got my grandma to take a picture of me with them.
We saw all the stars, and we were right in the middle of the Micheal Jackson craze.

Here's all the junk people left near his star.Here's his star with Candles and Wax all over it.Here's the view from across the street.Then we went to the Disney Soda Fountain, right next to the theatre.Here's Ian.And Ian and Traci And here's the bar.And here's the Organist of the Year, playing the warfloncontraption idon'trememberwhatit'scalled (Sorry to all you organ fans. I didn't even know there was a Organist of the Year) before the movie


The next day we took Ian miniature golfing. He putted the ball into 18 holes for a total score of exactly 100. Grandpa won, then Grandma, then me.
He had taken to calling me "Uncle Jarom" by this point, even after grandma pointed out that I wasn't that old. Even my 4-year-old cousin thinks I'm older than I am! (He also followed me everywhere. It was fun sometimes, but sometimes I took to hiding from him.)
Here's me... and grandpa in the foreground.
Here's Ian Golfing.
That night we had Grandma's Birthday Party.
Traci got her this purse. When I saw it, I thought "That just screams Grandma Norris!"

We also went to the Bounce house, but I won't put any pictures of that. Needless to say, Ian wore me out. I'll cut it here.

4 comments:

Rachel said...

Not old enough to be an uncle? My friend is an aunt to a person who is only a year younger than her. Everyone thinks they are sisters. Sounds like you had a good time.

Jarom said...

Well, yeah, I know. I have a friend who has a bunch of nieces and nephews.

Garrett Matthews said...

Sounds like you had a great time!

Mandi said...

Ha ha strange people :D

solarflare