Happenings of Late

Okay, let's see... Things that have been happening lately.

Concert Choir is still the best class of the day. Guitar is going well, but it's mostly review right now.

Spencer got his Arrow of Light. (He'll be 11...  in 12 days...)

We're going over to Midvale Elementary tomorrow to do presentations (in spanish) about Health. Our topic is Hygiene... There's just one small problem. Paige is sick! She's in our group, but she's been sick the past few days, so we've had to improvise for our rehearsals, and I haven't been able to practice our duet. I really hope that she's feeling better tomorrow. :(

I went with Ryan and Garrett to see Avatar on Friday. It was pretty cool. Really Epic. I liked it.

Aerin is finally ungrounded! YAY!! Maybe now I can finally do something with her and Steph. (Or at least talk to her. :P )

Umm... I think that's most of my random rambling for today. :D

solarflare