Why I Love My Friends, Even Though They Drive Me Insane

It's still quite entertaining.

Elizabeth: Girls are so afrakten
me: Afrakten?
Elizabeth: a political view
me: Meaning?
Elizabeth: to share civil potatoes
me: Civil Potatoes.
Elizabeth: yessery
me: You're becoming as random as your brother.
Elizabeth: lol it's real though
me: ?
What is it?
Elizabeth: a political view
me: No, a Civil Potato.
Elizabeth: a potato that was in the civil war
me: And Afraktins share those?
Elizabeth: no
people that are afracten
afrakten
me: Oh.
Afracten. Sorry.
Afractens share Civil Potatoes?
Elizabeth: with a k
afrakten
me: Crap.
I cannot pay attention today...
Elizabeth: me niether these afrakten always get in the way
me: Afraktens share Civil Potatoes?
Elizabeth: no
me: You said that Afraktens believe in sharing Civil Potatoes.
Elizabeth: afraktens means to share potatoes
afrakten people are potatoes in sharing
me: People are potatoes.
Elizabeth: no
afrakten people in sharing
afrakten is a plural verb noun
me: A verb noun.
Elizabeth: afrakten has many meanings
me: So it's a verb, and a plural noun?
Elizabeth: most importantly civil potatoes
but also a plural verb noun
and if you want to eat the civil potato than you have to go through the afrakten people in sharing
sharing is a place
no it's not
i meant it was a civil potato
no sharing is sharing
me: You have to go throught the people in the civil potato to get to the civil potato.
Elizabeth: no
you have to go through the afrakten to get the civil potato in sharing so that the potato is a verb noun
so the afrakten is a civil potato in sharing
me: The potatos is a verb noun only if you go through the afrakten.
Elizabeth: yes and I am an afrakten if you don't mind me sharing
me: The Civil Potato is in Sharing.
You have to go through the Afrakten People to get to the Civil Potato.
And if you get the Civil Potato, then potato is a verb noun.
Elizabeth: no
the potato is a verb noun, and you have to go through the afrakten people to get the civil potato in sharing
me: But you said potato was only a verb noun if you go through the Afrakten.
Elizabeth: not if you go through sharing though
sharing is a civil potato
me: But the Afrakten aren't in Sharing, right?
So there is a way to get to Sharing without going through the Afrakten?
Elizabeth: the ritual in in the sharing secret of the potato sharing
you may also be a civil potato in sharing
me: I don't think I'm a potato.
Elizabeth: in sharing
me: A potato in sharing is different from a potato?
Elizabeth: yes, because its a civil potato
me: What's a potato in sharing?
Elizabeth: from the civil war
me: It's still a potato.
Elizabeth: it's a afrakten people
me: But it's still a potato.
Elizabeth: well not nesasarilly
me: But it's a potato.
Just it's from the Civil War.
It's still a potato.
Elizabeth: oh well
I got to go be frakten
see ya
me: One more question.
Elizabeth: ok
me: WHAT THE HECK IS A VERB NOUN?
Elizabeth: no clue ask the senator
:)
me: *Facepalm*

0 comments:

solarflare