Catagorized

Okay... So I decided I was going to start using those weird labels things, because I figured they were going to come in handy. I have this dream... that I will still be using this blog regularly 20 years from now. So I went back and tried to label all of the posts I've done since number one. I decided a couple things as I looked at older posts.

A. Alot of them are totally random. Like, there are only one or two labels that fit because the post was pointless. Not that that's necessarily a bad thing, but still.
B. It seems like people read my blog more regularly then. I got comments on almost every post from people like Daniel who never read this anymore.
C. Some of them have pictures... he he... some people looked weird a year ago... (Of course, they didn't actually look weird, just not like they do now, which seems weird to us.

Yeah... also, I took some posts and copied them over to my gallery, since I thought that's where they should go.

Maybe I just need to stop worrying about this... But who reads this? Please tell me if you do...

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I read this. :P

Jeremiah said...

I read this in a similar fashion. Which is the only way to read it. By reading it.

solarflare