Talent Show

So yesterday was the talent show. I was in it. I played my guitar and sang Make My Day. I was sitting there before it started, talking to Hannah and Lindsey, and Lexi goes "Jarom?" "What?" "You're shaking." "What?" "Hold your hand flat." So I did, and sure enough, I was shaking...

(Thanks to Lexi for the pictures.)


I did some editing to get this. I thought it looked pretty nice.

So everyone seemed to like it, I got a lot of people that told me it was good and they liked the song. So it was good. I wish I had some better pictures. But it's hard to take pictures in that Auditorium.

1 comments:

Garrett Matthews said...

That sounds really cool. I never could do that though, I'm just not good at standing in front of people. :P We need to have another band practice so we can (We meaning everyone but you) improve on Make My Day. See you soon! Hopefully...

solarflare