2nd Day of Summer: The Beginning

I decided I was going to try and blog every day this summer, so that this blog will be more interesting. Is it possible? No. I proved that by not being able to do it yesterday, which was day 1. But what's the point to life if you never try? Carpe Diem! ( Add that to my list of mottoes... That's probably a long list.) Yesterday I went to the Oquirrh Mountain Temple Open House with my family and my grandparents. I was looking for people from my ward, since we have to help with it. I didn't see anyone. Then we got to the sealing room, and we went it and there was our Bishop and his wife. For some reason, it surprised me. But It was cool, listening to them bear their testimonies about marriage in the sealing room. We have a great Bishop.
I'll talk to you next time I get on.

3 comments:

Garrett Matthews said...

That's cool. I hope you succeed in your goal. Your lucky, I'm going latter though. I'm going with my whole family, I have some family coming up for the summer coming from different states, and they are coming with us. I'm excited. I'm trying to do the same as you, but I know I won't be able to. But, like you said, we must try, mustn't we?

Oldewindmill said...

I had the same goal, and I still haven't gotten around to posting until today... Well, In reality, I still haven't posted today, but I plan to!
Also, What did you think of that party? I know you felt kind of left out, and as such, I'm sorry... Why did you feel like that? you were included just as much as everyone else,and if you weren't, and I'm just being an insensitive idiot for saying that you were, then guess what? you have official permission to smack me in the face first day of 9th grade.

Jarom said...

No! I wasn't feeling left out at the party. The party was really fun! I want to get together with you guys again. I just said that sometimes I feel like I'm the outcast of the group because I like to be more outgoing and everyone else doesn't like it when I am.

solarflare