Amazing

I was thinking about how I have so many amazing people in my life. All my friends, my family, my teachers, everyone is so great. I was thinking, maybe I'll start doing an Amazing person of the month. If you'd be interested in that, say so, and if you'd like to be part of it, send me a bunch of information about you, anything you can think of! I think I might make a questionnaire, but of course I haven't yet.
I also have a list of amazing things. This list is of things that caught my eye, made my jaw drop, and made me say "Wow..." Cause I couldn't think of anything else to say.


1. McKayla Whitehead's Dancing. (I have to say though... We have two dance concerts a year, and I gave it to her the first on of this year. The second one was kinda disappointing compared to the first... but she's still the best dancer I know. (That I've seen dance, at least.))
2. Rachel Kirkland's Spelling (We had a Spanish spelling bee... and she won every round except one, which our team won.)
3. Aerin Loizos's Singing. (She told me she liked singing, and I expected her to be really good at it, but when I actually heard it at the Concert, she was way better than I even expected, and that was a lot!)
4. Rachel Davis's Drawing. (I gave her that for this drawing:



I asked her to draw me a picture of a dragon coming out of it's egg. She didn't even have to do it... but the result was Amazing! By the way, Rachel, I can use this picture now for whatever I want, right?)
Also, I'm looking at this list, and I'm thinking... Why are there only girls on it? Come on, guys! You need to step it up! Just Kidding. Chances are, if you're trying to impress me, you probably won't. I want to give a big shout out to everybody I know:
Thanks for being Amazing!

8 comments:

Garrett Matthews said...

McKayla Whitehead! I'm almost positive she went to the same elementary with me for a while! She was pretty good at dancing, and she would dance for the student talent show. Scary!

Robby Norris said...

Hey! Where's the tribute to your Mom??? JK :)

Kristin said...

OK That last comment was actually from me - bot Robby who apparently has a blog and was signed in last on my computer!

Jarom said...

It does say All my Family on it, doesn't it.

Rachel said...

McKayla! She did go to our elementary school! Ha ha, she did always like to dance... I remember somewhere around second grade she would be the leader for torturing the boys at recess... ha ha...

Yes, you can use the drawings for whatever. Just remember that the artist gets credit, and I'm happy.

Rachel said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Rachel said...

Oh yeah, and it's "you're" not "your" in the last paragraph. And never mind, I already have credit, I have my signature in there. (Duh, Rachel...)

Oldewindmill said...

Looks like you've done better then I have at posting regularly. (I've been sick. H1N1! Swine flu! not kidding!) Check out my blog, I added a monster post today with details.

solarflare