Quin's Party

Yesterday I went to Gene Fullmer's swimming pool with Quin. No one came to his house before, so he was afraid no one was going to come. He was afraid he'd have to be with me for 3 hours. But then right as we got there, so did Maya and her little sister Lexi. I got to make friends with Lexi, and she's going to Midvale next year. After a while Rily showed up and so did Quin's friend Kat. We had a lot of fun. Afterwards, we went to Quin's house, where we found Aerin waiting. I was glad to see her again, especially because she was gone the last three days of school and I never got to say goodbye to her in person! But I'm going to see her again soon, especially because of the news she gave me: She's getting Baptised! Yet another thing to be excited about. Quin was really annoyed because he's not going to be home for it. But I'll be back from California, so I can't wait. All in all, I had a lot of fun. Next time, maybe I'll host!

2 comments:

Garrett Matthews said...

I went to Gene Fulmer yesterday too! What a coincidence! I went with Mason, and we went to the community pool. What pool where you in?

Jarom said...

The outside pool. We stayed in the middle of the middle area mostly. If you saw people flyin gout of the water, that was us. :)

solarflare