AAAAHHHHH!!!!!

I FORGOT TO POST YESTERDAY! AAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHH!
(And to think, I was about to laugh at Kat for missing a day.)

ER....... Yeah. I lost.

So here's yesterday's post.

Guess what I did today? I spent the entire day going around the school and hugging all of my friends! Yep, ALL OF THEM. Well, I might have missed a few. But oh well.
It started kinda funny. I was walking before school, and I was like "Hmm.... I think I'll give out hugs today." Then I told Ty. He he... oh Ty. Me and him are "The Gansta and the Gentleman." (Not respectively. He's the gangsta. Hmmm... maybe I should write a story about that.) So anyways, I told him, and he instantly took it to his advantage. "You should give Landon a hug!" So I did. Why not? Once Ty saw that I was serious, he dragged me around for the rest of the day telling me to hug everyone we passed. Some people seemed really happy, some people were like "Okay... there goes insane Jarom." And some were too shocked to move. (Cory started hyperventilating...)

So here's one of my GRAND GRATEFULNESS! (Meaning something that I'm really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really thankful for!

I AM THANKFUL FOR FRIENDS~!

Friends are the most awesome thing ever. Friends are what make me happy every day! Friends are what give me the joy and energy to start randomly dancing, or to just hug everybody!

So... now we've all got to start hugging more often. Yay!

0 comments:

solarflare