QUOTES!

"Speak not of such things, for they are but bad memories. Come, my dear, and smile for me, for that will be the memory which I will want to keep."

"Sometimes a smile in a person's eyes can be worth more than any words that they can say."

"I am the type of guy who will not only defeat you, but dance around and laugh and sing while doing it."

"My brain isn't moving slowly, it's moving at a lightning fast pace- in the wrong direction."

"Please give me your name, so I can properly tell you to shut your mouth."

"You know... this is a good lesson for all of us. You never know who's in the chicken suit."


Don't you just love quotes? All of these above are quotes by me. I like to write quotes, it's one of the things I write, along with my poems and songs. But I also like quotes from other people.


"Death would look AWESOME in a chicken suit!" -Elizabeth Pena

"Intellegence comes with fear of failure."- Samgee

"Don't worry eighth graders, there's a special place in my foot for you." -Kip Saunders


Here's some Stuckiisms!


Stucki: You guys should really take notes of things I say.
Riley: Should... Take... Notes...

Stucki: (Getting a note from the office.) Rachel, you need counsling.
(Getting another note from the office.) Alex!
Samgee: Does he need counsling, too?
Riley: Maybe... he sits behind Rachel...

Stucki: Las Vegas... is a waste of real estate.
Ty: How? It's in the middle of Nevada.
Stucki: No, it's on the edge of Nevada. Everything in Nevada is on the edge, because there's nothing in the middle.
Anastasia: Cactuses refuse to live there...
Ty: Okay, but still. It's in Nevada.

Stucki: Oh, by the way... if your essay has a hole in it, it either means it bugged the crap out of me... or it was under one that bugged the crap out of me.

Stucki: Don't put "hopefully" in your essay.
Ty: There is no hope in Stucki's class.

Samgee: How do you spell "Takami"?
Stucki: I-D-I-O-T

Stucki: For all you know, Saunders is a big dork.
Jarom: There's nothing wrong wtih being a dork.
Stuck: Says the dork.

Jarom: Okay, am I just completely stupid or what?
Everyone around: Yes.

Paige: Mr. Stucki, if I wasn't such a Molly Mormon I would really want to flip you off right now!

I'm thankful for Quotes!

5 comments:

Jeremiah said...

Oll. Stuckiisms are hilarious.

Anonymous said...

jk

Anonymous said...

hi

Anonymous said...

hi

Awesomekid said...

nice site..

solarflare