ARE YOU READY??????

It is here.
It has come.
Soon it will consume everything.
Nothing will escape it's influence.
The world will bow before it.
It will be everywhere.
Are you ready?


IT'S CHRISTMAS TIME!!!!

And I am excited! The Christmas Spirit has never touched me so strongly so early... It's like I can't wait to sing Carols and see all the joy everywhere, even if it is snowing! What could make me feel so christmasy? I have no clue, but I love it! I'm thankful for the Joyous Spirit that Christmas carries with it. I'll be doing many a post on Christmas and the Christmas Spirit!

Thought for today: Smile, it makes you look so much prettier.

3 comments:

Jeremiah said...

With the beginning, it almost seems like something evil is coming. Until you said Christmas Time.

Garrett Matthews said...

The same thing has happened to me. I just suddenly love listening to christmas music, but a long time ago.

Robby Norris said...

we three kings of orient are- i could sing Christmas music all year

solarflare