MWAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

It's Friday the Thirteenth, and Evil is in the air!

(Except the air inside the seminary building... I found that interesting. *Laugh* I muttered something about doing some rituals to ward away spirits, and the look of horror on Paige's face was priceless...)

Has evil touched you yet? I should hope not. Where the heck is mine coming from??

MWAHAHAHAHAHA!

I feel like Dr. Jackel and Mr. Hyde right now, seriously. I feel evil. Which is wierd for me. But it's starting to get more common... Evil Fiends! Begone!

You know what I just really wanted to do today? Wear my cape. I said "To Sheol if I look like a fool. I'm going to put it on and then take pictures of me with it on!" Of course, saying to Sheol if I look like an fool didn't change that I look very foolish. Especially considering I'm wearing jeans under said cape.



(That's supposed to be an animated gif I created. Does anyone see it that way?)

I am grateful for Mythology. For those of you who don't know, I am a big mythologist. I specialize in Greek Mythology and Dragonology, but I like almost all forms of mythology. And yes, Friday the Thirteenth is part of a branch of mythology (I'm not entirely sure the name of the branch. Some mythologists call it "Popular Mythology" some call it "Western Mythology" and some call it "American Mythology", none of which I think are completly suiting names.)

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I LOVE your cape! I wish I had a cape as cool as that one! You look very evil in it. :P

Oldewindmill said...

No, the gif does not work. nice photo editing.

Mandi said...

scarrrrry

solarflare