Final Status

Final Status of my Thankfulness for the month. I know I missed some things... somewhere... there's just way too many things to be thankful for.

GRAND GRATEFULNESSs:

  • Family
  • Technology
  • Women
  • Gospel
  • School
  • Friends
Tributes:
  • Steph
  • Daniel
  • Robby
  • Mandi
  • Mom
Random Thankfuls:
  • Quotes
  • Programming
  • Peanut Butter (Oh my stars...)
  • Randomness
  • Summer
  • Animals
  • Things to Strive for
  • Batteries
  • Candy
  • West Jordan
  • Blogging
Other Thankfuls:
  • Christmas Spirit
  • Books
  • Food
  • Writing
  • Dances
  • Mythology
  • Music
I'm thankful that I had this month to focus on the things I'm grateful for. I know I missed a few things, like I'm thankful for seminary, I'm thankful for pictures, I'm grateful for movies, pencils, all that good good stuff. I'm grateful for everything that I'm blessed to have. I hope that you all have been able to think of what you've been grateful for.
Love you all!

1 comments:

Jeremiah said...

I would never have even attempted a thankfulness blog posting thing, because each post would be 150 page novel.

solarflare