Power Cells

Well, I was going to do that I'm thankful for Music, but that's what Kat did yesterday. :P She beat me to it. (I'll probably do it, just not right after she did.)

I'm thankful for batteries.
They're like tiny little containers of POWER! So much electrical energy within this little cell... It boggles the mind. Whoa... am I going poetic about a battery? You better believe it.
I'm doing a research project on batteries, too.
So I'm thankful for those little things that power all my little gadgets, all our little technologies. I read that the average American throws out 8 batteries a year. My camera has used at least twice that since summer started. It drains those suckers.

Insanity. I've got a lot of it. Want some?

1 comments:

Unknown said...

Haha. I did, huh. Sucker! Just kidding.

(By the way, I would love some.) ;)

solarflare