ANNIVERSERY!!!!!

I've been waiting all month to do this GRAND GRATEFULNESS.

TODAY IS THE ONE YEAR ANNIVERSERY OF MY BLOG! My blog was started on 11/28/2008 at my grandma's house. (Which at the time was Thanksgiving, I think.) This is my 80th post on this blog in the past year. YAY! Wasn't it 50 at the beginning of the month...? *Laugh* This month has really upped that. You know... I think I should have a hundred by the end of the year. Will that happen? Probably not...

Wow, I'm looking at some of the old posts... Some of them are really funky... People visited my blog a lot more back then!!

I'm thankful for TECHNOLOGY! Internet, Microsoft Word, Blogger, Gmail, Google Talk, The Awesome Forum, Kongregate, Nintendo, Xbox, Microwaves, Oven, Refrigerator, Alarm Clock, Car(!!!!), GameBoy, MP3 player, Cell Phone (That's more trouble than it's worth at times, but still helpful), oh, and my computer. (Don't forget that...) I love technology. (Being the computer nerd that I am) If it wasn't for Internet and Word, I couldn't do homework. If it wasn't for our car, I couldn't go to my school. (Which is six and a half miles away from my house) If it wasn't for Chat, I wouldn't be able to talk with half of my really good friends because they live in bizarre places like Kentucky and Washington. (No offence to those places or the people there, obviously.)

So, HIP HIP HOORAY for this blog and for technology.

2 comments:

Jeremiah said...

Yay! Happy 1 year anniversary! My site's 1 year anniversary happens to be on January 1st, 2010. I picked a nice day to start a site, did I not?

And technology is amazing.

Jarom said...

Yes, I remember being the... second(?) person to join your site on New Year's day.

solarflare