Mandi!

I, uh, found this post that I wrote on tuesday and meant to post on wednesday, but I kinda forgot. Heh heh...

And I quote:

"4th of November, here's a tribute to my friend Mandi!


These are pictures she sent me from her birthday party. Oh... Miss ya lots, Mandi!
Thanks for being such a great friend. You're always really nice and really funny, and I really enjoy talking to you. You can really make my day sometimes. We need to hang out again sometime! (Next time you're, you know, in the state ;) )

Oh, and HAPPY BIRTHDAY!"

Yeah. It was her birthday on Wednesday. So here's your late birthday wish!

4 comments:

Oldewindmill said...

Are you refering to Mandy Etough? I don't remember anything about her except her sense of humor.

Mandi said...

I appricate being REMEMBERED!!! *cough cough MATTHEW* And it's spelled with an I not a Y because I'm cool like that....

Jarom said...

Mandi's my best friend in Washington. I think I know... two people in Washington. :) Still, Mandi is the awesomest. I'm always surprised at how few people acually remember her.

Mandi said...

It's kind of depressing...

solarflare