November 15th

Needed to post today (Kat missed a day! And she'll miss two if she doesn't post soon...) But couldn't think of anything deep to say especially because I'm getting off pretty quickly, so I'd thought I'd just say

I'm thankful for Dances!

Funny how and the beginning of August I honestly had no desire to go to a dance. Then came education week. All of a sudden I want to dance. Why? I honestly haven't the slightest clue. But all of a sudden I want to go to one.

So I did. And I loved it!

Last night I went with Kat to her region dance. Her region is a lot smaller than ours... there was actually a lot of space to walk around and to do the wild "Swing Dance" that Sam taught me. *Laugh* I met Kat's friend Sam Boldrin (Kat says she doesn't know her real last name... apparently it's different at School and on Facebook, so I'm going to use her school last name...) She really knows how to dance. Every time I looked to find her she was teaching someone new some new dance! She taught me how to swing and how to dip. I danced with 7 girls, which brings my average up to 5 girls per dance. (Yes, I keep track... that's how my mind works, okay?)

A HUGE Thank-You to Kat for inviting me to the dance. I had a TON of fun.

Total Awesomeness. That's all I have to say.

0 comments:

solarflare