Let it burn, Let it burn, Let it burn...

I decided today that I was very grateful for Summer. Why?

BECAUSE IT'S FREAKING COLD OUTSIDE!

I love the summer. It's bright, it's warm, you can go outside and play, or just read a book...

Winter, not so much. They always say "Well, in winter, you can go inside and sit by the fire."

Which is all fine and dandy, except that our only fireplace is outside. On the snow covered patio. Nice.

I was actually really worried that Daniel and Evan were going to show up Monday after school with snowballs, yelling "Get to the Van... or else."

Then I remembered that snowballs are banned at school.

And to think I used to hate that policy... Hallelujah.

I was shoveling the drive today... and Spencer walked by... and for half of a moment I thought about throwing snow at him... but then I realized that there was a fine line between being a playful older brother and being a total jerk, and that was two miles on the wrong side.

Especially because I just KNOW that Daniel and Evan are now waiting for the first opportunity to throw snowballs at me. Stupid Snow Demons....

So, yeah. I'm a sunshine person. I walked out of my house this morning, and you could practically feel the dreary weight of how grey it was. Blech.

My mom's a meany. (And paste won't work on my blogger for some reason... grr...)

norrisnewsandnonsense.blogspot.com/2009/11/shoveling-snow.html

solarflare