School

Has anybody else noticed that the "Blogs I read" thing on the side bar doesn't work anymore? I mean, it tells me when Kat and Mom post, and that's it. Everybody else it says hasn't posted in a while, even though they have. This is happening on other blogs to. It kinda bugs me to see that people's blogs say I haven't posted in a week when I've been posting every day. Urk.

So I noticed today that I got a lot of compliments from my teachers. In English class, we were sharing ideas, which I usually do, but I felt like I didn't really have anything to add today, but Mrs. Thurnau said "I'm still wanting to hear from a few of you... Josh and Jarom, what are your thoughts?" I was kinda surprised. After I shared what I was thinking, she said "The reason I picked out a few of you is because you're more of the Creative Writers."

Even my English Teacher thinks I'm a creative writer. I should start listening to people when they give me compliments.

In Math, Mr. Saunders said I have "A lot of good points." About the random things I commented on throughout the class.

That's high praise from Mr. Saunders. He doesn't like my name. "Jarom? That's weird."

In Gym, we played football and I ran down the guy with the ball. Coach Mikel was like "I cannot believe he just caught you... Jarom, I had no idea you were so fast!"

I told him that that speed lasted for ten seconds before my side hurt and I was out of breath. (And lo and behold, that was exactly what happened to me by the end of the game.)

So, I decided to do one of my GRAND GRATEFULNESS's. I'm thankful for SCHOOL!

School is awesome. I get to go and hang out with my friends and learn things and laugh at teacher's for 8 HOURS A DAY!

The only down spot is homework.

(P.S. I updated the Mandi Post with some pictures she sent me.)

1 comments:

Kristin said...

Jarom is not a weird name. I'm highly offended.

solarflare